Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 08-20-2012, 05:40 PM
Blacksmith

We are still rising in the ranks and we need you to get further. We have no level requirements, no donation requirements, and only ask that you are active. Guild battles twice a day, dungeon attempts once a week, and a friendly laid back atmosphere are what we offer you. also, officer status will be offered to anyone over lvl 100 who shows they will be active and stay with us. Why be at the bottom in a top guild when you can be an influential member here with us, helping us climb to the top!! Message any officer for an invite.
Old 08-20-2012, 09:32 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via MSN to pheonix527 Send a message via Yahoo to pheonix527

Bonuses are now maxed out except fort and we are looking for shroomers big time and people over 100 but if you are under talk with an officer or Jaxem about getting in.

~"Where are you Little Red?"-The Wolfpack S9 US

~"Come Waste your day with us!-Daywasters S1 US
Old 08-29-2012, 08:05 PM
Crusader

The daywasters are continuing to grow. We now have 6 active players over level 200. Treasure and instructor bonuses are now maxed out at 134%. We've added half a dozen new junior and mid-level members in the past week, including a couple who jumped to other guilds and then requested back in with us. We've also opened up 3 new roster spots, with mushrooms committed to open more as needed.

Tired of your old guild? Looking for one on the way up? Want someone to talk to? Message Jaxem or any of the officers and we will send you an invitation.

Edited to add: we just beat the dungeon Barbaria last night, pushing our bonuses to 136%. When was the last time your guild beat a dungeon? We've been knocking off 1 a month or more since May.

Last edited by spiny norman; 08-30-2012 at 05:31 AM.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:47 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Smile I'm A Waste Of Your Time !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
Time to quit putting this off, we lost a member to sleeping sickness...So we again have an opening for one more lazy, crazy fool..I mean lucky player to join our friendly little guild.....
I think it was me that fell asleep, but I'm awake now and it's nice to know I wasn't hacked to bits (very much) while I slept.

If the spot is still open, I'd like to re-apply.

Alias: dw817
Level: 24
Str: 306
Dex: 167
Int: 160 (can't have everything)
Con: 447 (there ya go !)
Luck: 175 (Meh)
Armor: 1284 (the holes in me make me stronger, like Acme Brick !)

BTW, I'm RETIRED now so I can login every day. Yay !

If this sounds like a good recruit or at least an appropriate battering ram for your front-line battalion, please let me know IN the S&F Mail system, and not here.

Last edited by dw8177; 08-30-2012 at 11:50 PM.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:32 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Invitation sent.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:28 AM
Crusader

We beat another dungeon last night, with a member to spare. I guess all that training and recruiting is paying off. bonuses are up to 138%. We'll try for 3 in 3 weeks next Wednesday, but still have space for some reinforcements. Ranking up to #47. Messge Jaxem or any of the other officers for an invite.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:08 AM
Crusader

We've added a couple of new members, and thanks to some successful defenses have climbed (at least temporarily) to #44. Another dungeon should drop tomorrow. Join us today to get in on the fun.

As a side note, Dark Horse and Phoenix have been farming us, attacking us on a daily basis for several months now. These defenses are getting really close. Payback time is approaching...
Old 10-04-2012, 09:06 AM
Crusader

We defeated dungeon level 19 last night, once again with a member to spare, and have climbed as high as #43. The new guys are rapidly advancing, so the sky's the limit. A few new members would help us climb faster, so if you are looking for a guild that is going places rather than trying to hold on, email Jaxem or any of the officers and we'll send you an invite. We accept players of all levels, as long as you are active.

Last edited by spiny norman; 10-13-2012 at 01:10 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 01:10 PM
Crusader

We still have 2 open spots on our roster. We've climbed to position 40, in part by recouping a chunk of the honor that Dark Horse farmed from us over the past several months. They were taking 20-40 from us once or twice a day, now we are taking 80-100 per day back. Once we are done with them, we have some unfinished business with Pheonix...So if your looking for a guild, check us out.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:09 PM
Stable Boy

Send a message via MSN to jlederma

We're now in the top 30!

Join us as we continue to climb the rankings.

We are maxed on Instructor and Treasure.

If you have a guild that wants to join us, we can probably make room for all of you!

If you or your guild want to join us just contact any of our officers!