Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 11-26-2012, 11:21 AM

Default About dropping valuables in the toilet

I have been getting told by people that when they drop valuables in the toilet that the toilet is not taking them this is not the case from what I am seeing.

What is happening is that since they are all class items they tend to look the same as before same item same color the difference is if you look at their stat bonus they have changed. For example you have a blue bunny amulet that has a +300 str to it you drop the item in the toilet and out come a blue bunny amulet (whats happening ppl are like what the it didn't take my item) when you look at the bonus after the drop it now has a +220 int and a +100 luck.

From my experience so far most have stayed the same color but I have gotten some back with diferent colors but the vauable has still be one of the 5 from the original item.

Hope this helps everyone.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 11-27-2012, 04:03 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
I have been getting told by people that when they drop valuables in the toilet that the toilet is not taking them this is not the case from what I am seeing.

What is happening is that since they are all class items they tend to look the same as before same item same color the difference is if you look at their stat bonus they have changed. For example you have a blue bunny amulet that has a +300 str to it you drop the item in the toilet and out come a blue bunny amulet (whats happening ppl are like what the it didn't take my item) when you look at the bonus after the drop it now has a +220 int and a +100 luck.

From my experience so far most have stayed the same color but I have gotten some back with diferent colors but the vauable has still be one of the 5 from the original item.

Hope this helps everyone.
Also, the item that comes out gives no value if you try to sell it to the merchants. You basically have to either use it for your helpers in the tower, or sell it for no gold.

So, unless you want items for your helpers, don't drop more than one item into the toilet per day. Of course, even then you'll get an item back to give to your helpers.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Cat Goddess For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (12-01-2012)
Old 11-27-2012, 09:18 AM
Blacksmith

We can drop more than one item per day now??
Old 11-27-2012, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jengas View Post

Yes read here it is part of the discussion thread on the update you might want to read that as well if you haven't played since the update took effect

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
ashi (11-27-2012)
Old 11-28-2012, 01:55 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jengas View Post
Quick answer is... yes, but it doesn't raise the amount of "mana" in the toilet. So, in general it's not a great idea unless you're specifically trying to make items for the guys in the Tower.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Cat Goddess For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (12-01-2012)
Old 11-28-2012, 07:07 AM
Crusader

especially since once you drop an item it loses its gold value.
The Following User Says Thank You to spiny norman For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (12-01-2012)
Old 11-30-2012, 09:29 PM
Truffle Shuffler

You get one reroll per item once it is dropped in the toilet it can not be dropped again.

Your item type will reroll the same item type but for a different class in the case of jewelery and accessories they are class independent so they stay the same type. (edit Color within a specific type is random. You can use a full scrapbook to see how this actually is working if you track it. e.g. this specific helmet type will change to either of the other two classes that specific level of helmet type.

Your item dropped in the toilet holds it's numerical value assigned, e.g. if you have a 1 stat 584 items when it comes out it will be a 1 stat 584 item, if you have a 2 stat 347, 258 you will get a 2 stat 347, 258.

The toilet adjusts the stat picked, at random so if you have say a str 584 you will get either a dex 584, con 584, luck 584, int 584, but not a str 584 (this is what I am seeing thus far and will need further checking).

I have not put enough weapons or armor through to determine if there is a significant correlation between damage and or armor value, since these are different depending on class it will take tracking a lot more data points to see the correlation.

Edit: Looks like armor values go Mage value to Scout value *3 , Mage value to Warrior value * 5, I would assume the reciprocal of that is true. I need some data points for warrior to scout and scout to warrior to see what's happening there.

All that being said. You can cut your odds down and select what you want. for instance say I want a warrior weapon with a single stat str at as high a level as my main a mage can get. I should be watching for a high level +dex or +con or +luck or +int staff. The +int is likely better for my mage companion or myself so I would not likely waste that into the toilet, a +str will not roll to a +str warrior weapon so I should sell that and use the gold elsewhere.

Edit: iTZKoopa my short spading of this is showing that it is not much of any "gambling" involved, you can almost tell the results of the reroll before it's been done.

Last edited by Uzziah; 12-02-2012 at 08:52 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Uzziah For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (12-07-2012)
Old 12-01-2012, 12:05 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

The Toilet of the Arcane Gods was modified dramatically. Mostly at the request of (high-level) players. Instead of making a change that only impacted a portion of the playerbase, the new toilet is useful for everyone...

I'll let that sink in for a moment.

Anyways. The new toilet allows everyone to chose to gamble to potentially benefit now by getting an item for Enchanted Tower companions yet sacrificing gold worth or simply raise the mana tank for a chance at better items.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Well proving myself wrong. The stat can reroll to the same stat. Must have been lucky enough to not see it before, but just rerolled a str helmet to a str helmet.