Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 07-28-2010, 10:43 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Send a message via Yahoo to Beanhead III
Post Mushroom ALERT

I have noticed that at the end of quests when you're real lucky and get one of those almighty , sometimes it will continue to keep bouncing and then there are times when it bounces and lands and remains still after dropping. Is this a bug trying to form, or a glitch?

Has anyone else noticed this?
Old 07-28-2010, 11:06 AM
Supreme Adventurer

Are you talking about the image? It should bounce a few times and then stop. If it doesn't stop bouncing, don't know what to tell ya.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:14 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Yes, the image of the drops and bounces and then usually lands and sits still. But on a couple of them they drop, bounce and then never land, they bounce at half the height of the drop and continue bouncing, as if the game isn't sure if it wants to give it to me or as if the game is trying to get my attention by saying, "hey dummy, you got a !"
I am not sure if this is a glitch or bug trying to form, but as rare as they come, I would hate to loose one because it was a glitch or bug trying to form!

I hail and bow down to every ALMIGHTY !!!!!

Please, if anyone else has seen this happen, please chime in!
Old 07-28-2010, 01:16 PM
Adventurer

Calm down, I'm sure it's something simple, like flash losing communication and cutting the animation short or something, I'm not very technical. If you haven't lost the mushroom yet then I don't think there's a real danger of that happening. If you are concerned you can take a screen shot before you start your questing and every time you gain a mushroom through your questing get a shot of it in your rewards. Then you'll be prepared.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:50 PM
Wannabe Griffin

I am, calm about it, just didn't know if it was happening to anyone else. And as far a s a "Flash" thing, not sure either, but it's not something a screenshot can record since it would need to be a video because it involves movement. No, I have'nt lost any , but we all try to bring these quirks up here in the forum to stop or fix bugs which affect our in game fun!
Actually, I like the continual bouncing mushroom...It gets my attention! (And adds more flavor to my savor!)

Last edited by Beanhead III; 07-28-2010 at 02:11 PM. Reason: add preference