Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 07-27-2010, 04:52 PM
Truffle Shuffler

I cant fight my way out of a wet paper bag! I lose almost every fight even against way less guys than me.

and now, I seem to have lost 16 shrooms!!

Last edited by Bullbound; 07-27-2010 at 07:18 PM. Reason: edit posts instead of double posting, please
Old 07-27-2010, 05:04 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via Skype™ to moreum

what a strong statement to make especially considering that there millions of people play this game all over the globe literally. Please don't blame your defeats on the game because there probably a lot of reasons why you can't beat some other players in the arena perhaps you don't have good stats for it. As for the mushrooms I'm not sure about that there are some complains going around that players loose mushrooms maybe it's a glitch in the system. However, I am sure that administrators are working their hardest to find out what is going on.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:07 PM
Truffle Shuffler

you do pay shrooms for skipping the mission loading screens and for some items and for skipping arena refight times and for getting new loot to purchase in the stores

also you are useing a weapon right ? maybe your just not spending your skill points wisely mages with high int vs scout with high dex mage loses useually.

it sounds to me like your just not doin something right
Old 07-27-2010, 07:17 PM
Supreme Adventurer

At earliest levels, it is often a matter of random, blind luck. The FAQ has a lot of information that may be helpful to you. The loss of that many mushrooms is not a part of the bugs that have been reported, but most likely stems from purchasing a dragon mount, buying thirst, skipping quest time, buying an item with mushroom cost, skipping the wait time in the arena, or if in a guild you may have donated a mushroom or more. There are lots of ways to spend your mushrooms in the game.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:40 PM
Adventurer

There are lots of helpful posts out there, but if you want someone to make some suggestions let us know what your in-game name is. Some folks will help you analyze your character.

Last edited by Darstard; 07-27-2010 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Removed sleepy typing mistakes
Old 07-28-2010, 10:47 AM
Stable Boy

Keep at it, you'll get better!
Old 07-28-2010, 11:47 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Send a message via Yahoo to Beanhead III

If all else fails, offer your in game character's name on the post or Private message a forum member you trust, asking them to look at your character stats and be open to advice they give you.
On S2 I have a Mage, extreemely high in INT followed up with CON as all my other stats are extreemely low, and when I get caught by another "ranger" they tell me to "Go outside, practice falling down" and then they creamate me! I find this funny, so I try to not have any on me when they attack me. But I built the Mage to see how strong I could get it to strike. I am sure later I will level out the other stats as that is what I will spend my leftover change on after I boost the INT/CON.
There are millions of ways to build a characters, just keep trying to find the right combo and always...USE THE FORUM SEARCH BUTTON! There is definately more info here in the forum than I can ever give you!!!
Old 07-28-2010, 04:29 PM
Adventurer

IIRC levels 1-10 should have VERY gimped opponents for you. That is, before they patched it so you could level from 1 to 10 in one day.

In any case, each class will experience the game differently.

As a warrior, early on all I really needed was a few points of Con to keep my HP well above my opponent's.

As a mage, I often lose to NPC mages because... well mages need to deal damage to win.

As a scout, I would presume (having never played a scout) that random happenstance could become really annoying and getting geared up with armor and weaponry would be a high priority.

Basically, player vs. player the player that has been on the longest and most active will probably do better. Player vs. environment, things get easier over time, and to survive at first you're going to need to find a strategy that works, or at least works most of the time.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:11 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Post Well

Well there are atleast 1k active users and more but this is a side game for me
Old 11-03-2010, 01:36 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Smile Oh yea

Can sum1 help me with my char. then

would much appreciate it