Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 10-12-2010, 01:08 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Suggestion

I know a lot of guilds thought we were going to have something to spend shrooms on with this patch. I have an idea for something guilds could spend shrooms on, that would be purely cosmetic. I suggest you create an option to change your guild background image, and the background image when viewed on the HoF. Unlocking these images could cost shrooms, or shrooms and gold. They could show your guild growing into nicer and larger halls. You could even make them unlockable through the new guild dungeons. They could be a way for guilds to show their progress.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amathog For This Useful Post:
DominicS (06-10-2012), games22 (10-30-2010), moreum (10-12-2010)
Old 10-12-2010, 03:41 PM
Adventurer

I like this idea, it doesn't really change the game any and it's something prestigious the larger guilds can enjoy and the up-and-commers can work toward.
Old 10-12-2010, 03:55 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via Skype™ to moreum

great idea. I know this is kinda of a dead thread but it was well written by Beanhead III and we discussed it extensively. In the nutshell it is talking about almost about the exact thing that we would like to have an image be put on our guild page.

The link to it is here
Old 06-10-2012, 12:01 PM
Blacksmith

Quite an interesting idea.

I have had some discussions with my guild and some of them have a problem reading the guild text because of the background image. Perhaps adding a simple option to turn off the image or adjust the background opacity would be helpful to those folks....especially those who are colorblind.