Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 3 > Characters looking for Guilds

Notices

Characters looking for Guilds Not in a guild yet? Introduce yourself and describe why YOU should be recruted...

Old 03-10-2011, 10:06 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Level 22 Warrior LFG

I'm highly active, and would do my best to donate a good amount of gold every now and then.

I usually finish my questing almost as soon as I get my TFA back, and due to my mount recently expiring, I may invest in a griffin-dragon.

I've been playing for about a week or so, and I believe I've accomplished a lot for the time I've spent.

Though I do request that, rather than just inviting me, you post here first to give me a brief description of your guild so that I'll know what to expect (bonuses, activity).
Old 03-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Motive

Hello!

You sound like a great fit for the guild Motive. We're a fairly casual easy going start up guild. We started about a week or two ago and we're already moving along strong. We have about 7 very active members who're devoted to bettering the guild. We present an friendly environment and talk in Guild Chat whenever we get a chance.

Currently our Guild Features are as follows:

24% Experience
24% Treasure.
Guild Limit 10 Members.

We'd love to have you if you're interested. The best way to reach me would be in-game mail since I'm not that good at checking the forums.

Guild Leader - Motive