Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 12-06-2014, 08:40 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Chistmas epics

Full Christmas Epics
Btw, this is my 1st post (not sure if I posted in the correct sub forum)

The Following User Says Thank You to MewMew For This Useful Post:
MedusasSnakes (12-06-2014)
Old 12-14-2014, 05:09 AM
Mushroom Collector

Talking Hey, someone else!

And here I thought I was going crazy. I found the beard today and paid about 6 million for it. Here are the stats. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I'm level 281. I'm glad to know there are other Christmas epics, though I will probably only see the one--I'm not very lucky with epics, even on the epic weekends. It's just sad. =(
Old 03-03-2015, 09:40 AM
Fidget's Griffin

I refresh my epics every 2-3 months .... even my NPCs no longer have Halloween or Christmas epics
Old 03-07-2015, 11:35 AM
Crusader

Sounds like you update them more frequently, or go through multiple purchases of the same item each upgrade cycle. If today I upgrade an epic and pass on the old one to one of my minions, it would be on average 3 additional upgrades before the minion's epic gets upgraded again; as such, if I were upgrading every 2 months and handing down a Christmas epic from Dec. 1st on February 1st, it would be on average August 1st before it got replaced again. And that's just average.

I only give my minions my hand-me-downs. Thus far I have avoided purchasing epics I don't need solely to equip my minions. Perhaps that is part of the reason why they are so friggin' useless. Combined they do about 1/3 less damage than I do by myself.