Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 07-24-2011, 08:51 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Mail Filters.

Hey Guys

I think it would really be an improvement if we put a filter in the mail inbox. The filter could be divide by: Guild Invites, Attacks won, Attacks lost, and the normal mail messages.

Plus I don't think it would hurt to have a sent items section alongside the inbox.

Sincerely
Killahgorilla (Character Name- Lovage)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Killahgorilla For This Useful Post:
Darstard (08-09-2011), Evail Frog (08-09-2011), Fartensburgh (08-09-2011), WebsteR (07-24-2011)
Old 08-09-2011, 12:01 AM
Blacksmith

Agreed I made this as a suggestion in a email to Playa games.. I never thought of being able to have additional filters just had mail split in to 3 sections 1 that held all attack messages 1 that held daily mail of whatever messages and 1 section that was saving sent messages.

It sure would be nice to look up some of the messages I've sent before like i don't know about anyone else but this Old frog brain of mind gets frogetful did I send such & such a player a warning on his inactivity. Did I mail so and so that there mount has expired. Did I send a mail to the guild reminding them of the dungeon raid. So I end up at times sending a email 2 or 3 times because I froget that I frogot and sent it out already

but if there was a saved sent mail section that would solve my problem of FROGETING things all the time
Never give up & Never surrender. Fight with your last breath. Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. In time all shall die, will we transcend & attain a place afterlife. I'm tired & I'd like to go home. My fight is not yet done, I'm not yet ready to cross. Pay Charon the ferryman when I go. He will need his gold if I am to cross the river Styx

Last edited by Evail Frog; 08-09-2011 at 12:05 AM.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:53 AM
Supreme Adventurer

This has been suggested a few times in the past, along with different methods of division. No one has really had anything negative to say about it other than it would take a lot of coding to setup, but that is why they are called programmers and developers. :p

If you want to see similar suggestions, please search the Suggestions forum for "mail". You will have to sort through the results a bit, but they will all come up.