Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-30-2010, 05:16 AM
Darius Darius is offline
Mushroom Collector
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 35
Default Scouts damage got down..? Warriors own the game?

I don't know, but my damage is much higher than my friend warrior. By the way, I am scout.

And in fight he hits about 0,5 more damage than I and he gots tons more hitpoints, but our constitution is very similiar.

Did admins lowered scouts damage and increased it for warriors?!!
  #2  
Old 08-30-2010, 06:20 AM
Bullbound Bullbound is offline
Supreme Adventurer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 3,208
Default

Check the range of damage you can do, compared to your friend's warrior. Is it possible that you hit the lower end of your range while he hit the higher end of his damage? That has been known to happen for all.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Please click "Thanks" if you found my post helpful
  #3  
Old 08-30-2010, 07:02 AM
Mischief Mischief is offline
Wannabe Griffin
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 109
Default

Also do remember if you both have max armour he will reduce yours by 50% whereas you will only reduce his by 25%. This being mitigated by your greater chance to evade than his to block.

Also, make sure you compare his dex to your str as these will will help in reducing damage.
  #4  
Old 08-30-2010, 07:05 AM
LabRat LabRat is offline
Adventurer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 391
Default

Also, his multiplicator for calculating hit points is 5, while yours is 4. Depending on your levels and actual difference in Con, this can make for a huge difference.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  #5  
Old 08-31-2010, 02:17 AM
Darius Darius is offline
Mushroom Collector
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbound View Post
Check the range of damage you can do, compared to your friend's warrior. Is it possible that you hit the lower end of your range while he hit the higher end of his damage? That has been known to happen for all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischief View Post
Also do remember if you both have max armour he will reduce yours by 50% whereas you will only reduce his by 25%. This being mitigated by your greater chance to evade than his to block.

Also, make sure you compare his dex to your str as these will will help in reducing damage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabRat View Post
Also, his multiplicator for calculating hit points is 5, while yours is 4. Depending on your levels and actual difference in Con, this can make for a huge difference.
My damage is 11 000 - 14 000
His damage is 7 000 - 10 000

His strength is 950, dexterity 200. (he's warrior)
Mine strength is 210, dexterity 1053.(i'm scout)

And I am not weak. My armour is 22%. I'm level 53, cleared 27 dungeons.
He cleared 26.
  #6  
Old 08-31-2010, 03:52 AM
LabRat LabRat is offline
Adventurer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 391
Default

What is your friends armour?

Let's assume he has maximum armour for a warrior, which is 50%. Then the damage you can do to him would not be 11000-14000, but 6500-7000.
Likewise, with your 22% of armour his damage range would change from 5500-7800. So your damage ranges overlap more than you think.

In an actual fight, it's a little more complicated as not all precise factors are known, so those numbers are very rough estimates.

Another thought: Does he use potions (or did he in the fight you mentioned?)? This can greatly effect damage when he uses (a) strength potions (increasing his own damage) or (b) dexterity potions (lowering your damage).
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to LabRat For This Useful Post:
Darius (08-31-2010)
  #7  
Old 08-31-2010, 04:06 AM
Darius Darius is offline
Mushroom Collector
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabRat View Post
What is your friends armour?

Let's assume he has maximum armour for a warrior, which is 50%. Then the damage you can do to him would not be 11000-14000, but 6500-7000.
Likewise, with your 22% of armour his damage range would change from 5500-7800. So your damage ranges overlap more than you think.

In an actual fight, it's a little more complicated as not all precise factors are known, so those numbers are very rough estimates.

Another thought: Does he use potions (or did he in the fight you mentioned?)? This can greatly effect damage when he uses (a) strength potions (increasing his own damage) or (b) dexterity potions (lowering your damage).
Ok thx.
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'