Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 09-26-2012, 03:37 PM
Blacksmith

this was dead then tyrannys brought it back to life

i have had a few in my time on this game its very rare tho, the last epic weekend wasnt that good for me ether but once you have an epic its hard to change it with a normal item
Old 09-26-2012, 03:37 PM

I have been lucky with getting epics from quests I have even picked other quests as they were not as good as what I had. I think I have refused or just took astheywerethe best exp quest and just dropped in the toilet 6+ times in the past monthe alone but have to remeber I play on 10 servers and I usually get an average of one epic from quests per month per server.

EDIT: darren00 posted before me but yes and some threads are good to have brought back to life. Some servers I did good on others not so good for epic weekend.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz

Last edited by bobo baggins; 09-26-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:10 PM
Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTZKooPA View Post
The crying icon never gets old. With the percentage as low as it is, it's not surprising that you haven't had many. Do you use any kinda of mount? They let you do more quests, giving you more chances (but same odds).
Just got one today. It stinks, but that is not surprising after upgrading on epic weekend. More food for the porcelain gods...

...and another one today: this one is a keeper. 2 in two days is not something I expect to see again in my lifetime.

Last edited by spiny norman; 09-27-2012 at 09:56 AM.
Old 09-27-2012, 01:23 PM
Mushroom Collector

I had bad luck with epic weekend too. I didn't use mushrooms to cycle through the shop though.

It did seem like there was a time I got them much for frequently from tavern quests. I wonder if their is a preferred level range or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren00 View Post
this was dead then tyrannys brought it back to life

i have had a few in my time on this game its very rare tho, the last epic weekend wasnt that good for me ether but once you have an epic its hard to change it with a normal item
Old 09-27-2012, 03:12 PM

I received an epic from a quest on s4 this morning it was the 3rd or 4th one I have seen and the only one that was better then what I had equiped as I tend not to use all stat epics.

had an epic show up in quests today on 2 different servers didn't pick either one as one was an all stat which unless bonus is same or better then my current 3 stat epic I don't use and the other was a luck epic which I never use.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz

Last edited by bobo baggins; 10-03-2012 at 08:06 AM.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:10 AM
Blacksmith

I seem to find one maybe every 3 or 4 months on a quest. but I think that is because I am playing using on average 3 mushrooms a day for extra thirst. Plus I play on a couple of servers so this is calculated on more than just one account.

If I was playing on just one server with one account then the odds of my finding a epic in a quest would be closer to one a year.

I almost never find a epic on a quest all the ones I have had have come from dungeons or by forcing myself to spend a 100 hundred mushrooms in refreshing the shops on a epic weekend and even then the epics I find are not guaranteed. I have cycled the shop using 100 mushrooms and still found no epics in the shop..

I have terrible luck and if I am lucky enough to find one it ends up being a crappy all stat or all luck epic thats gets sold for gold or flushed down the crapper.

Epics can be good but I think epic weekends are ripoff more than anything else
Never give up & Never surrender. Fight with your last breath. Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. In time all shall die, will we transcend & attain a place afterlife. I'm tired & I'd like to go home. My fight is not yet done, I'm not yet ready to cross. Pay Charon the ferryman when I go. He will need his gold if I am to cross the river Styx

Last edited by Evail Frog; 10-31-2012 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Changed the Shi**** to Crapper because it might be deemed as offencive or vulgar