Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 06-21-2013, 07:08 AM
Blacksmith

NOT happy! S1 and S2 are still down as of 8:06am EST. I guess I might try to log on during the day.
The Following User Says Thank You to RipClaw For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (06-21-2013)
Old 06-21-2013, 07:10 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJet View Post
I think that S1 & S2 are down again. I can't log on either on either my droid or my compy. I tried opening an S3 & S9 window and they come up with the create character screen, so pretty sure it's just S1 & S2. Was able to log on before the normal server maintenance time (7am EST for me) but haven't been able to do so since then.

Didn't make a new thread since there was already one for these 2 servers from about a month ago...
Checked, and they are down for me, too
S2. UK - Jovansa- Hunter/Scout
S28. DE -StormRage- Magician
Old 06-21-2013, 07:28 AM
Stable Boy

Just checked and they're back up! Not sure what the issue was. Lost about an hour of potential city guard.
The Following User Says Thank You to BlackJet For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (06-21-2013)
Old 06-21-2013, 07:37 AM

They seem to be back up now

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 06-22-2013, 06:39 AM
Blacksmith

Servers 1 and 2 are yet again down and not working. This is a complete farce. Sure I know that the games severs go offline at 4AM PST for a few minutes but over the past few days those few minutes have turned in to bloody hours. I can not sit around and wait all blessed day for these 2 crappy servers to come back online..

This entire game is becoming a joke. It is bad enough servers one and 2 are so dead that the remaining active guilds have resulted in the art of canabalizing players from other guilds in an attempt to keep there own guild afloat in the top spots AKA keep there positions in the Hall of fame rankings

Get your act together playa games. For if you can not keep things running smothly your players will continue to abandon this game in favour of one of the many other RPG or Turn based browser games. I can list over 6 games that offer much better game play and graphics than this one does. Plus those games also cost far less than what this game currently does. And yes all 9 of the games I can name have just as much if not more free game content than this game currently does.

If they (The members of Playa Games Shakes&Fidget browser game) can play other RPG games for cheaper amounts of money per month it is no wonder the servers that once where teaming with life are now so dead. The game is dead Jim! It's totally dead Jim! Dead Just like the S&F current enrollment of additional newplayers for membership growth. There simply is not enough new players coming into servers one or two to keep them fiscally feasable much longer.

So start digging the graves for servers one & two it is only a manner of time before they are completly dead
Never give up & Never surrender. Fight with your last breath. Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. In time all shall die, will we transcend & attain a place afterlife. I'm tired & I'd like to go home. My fight is not yet done, I'm not yet ready to cross. Pay Charon the ferryman when I go. He will need his gold if I am to cross the river Styx

Last edited by Evail Frog; 06-22-2013 at 06:46 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Evail Frog For This Useful Post:
Gynx (06-24-2013)
Old 06-22-2013, 06:45 AM
Blacksmith

AGAIN!!! 2 days in a row!? What the HECK is going on?!
Old 06-22-2013, 06:53 AM
Stable Boy

Can't log in either. Was looking forward to the 4 event weekend... Hopefully it will get back up before 9am EST as I have other stuff to do today.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:35 AM
Stable Boy

Sent in a support ticket in case no one else has. Messing up a Saturday isn't fun.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:54 AM
Truffle Shuffler

This is not fun at all. Two days in a row and off for several hours.

Also, this weekend was a special one, the one that can realy make a difference, and you are off. This is a real shame and i am really disappointed.

Pathetic.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:35 AM
Crusader

Just a guess, but has Playa run a 4 event weekend before? did yesterday's server reset have something to do with loading the code for the 4 event weekend? And did the server crash when it tried to run the new code at midnight?

Are any of the other servers running the 4 event weekend without problems?