Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 07-02-2012, 01:00 AM
Mushroom Collector

Send a message via Yahoo to masoud
Default Must expensive items in shop

Hello guys I have a question.
I have a lot of mushrooms, I don't spend them for thirst of adventure because I thought its better to save them to buy a good item.
But the must expensive item in shop until now was only 6

Is there any new item when you reach highest levels for example cost 60 shrooms?
Or if its not I use my shrooms in other way. thanks
Old 07-02-2012, 01:05 AM
Blacksmith

15 shrooms is the max. Since quite early on (and I'm at 290 now) normal objects are lots of gold/0 shrooms, quite a lot of gold/1 shroom, not so much gold/10 shrooms. Epics are either tonnes of gold/0 shrooms or lots of gold/15 shrooms
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lord Arse For This Useful Post:
DeadMeat (07-02-2012), iTZKooPA (07-02-2012), masoud (07-04-2012)
Old 07-02-2012, 09:39 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

Most players would suggest that you don't purchase items while you're a low level. Use the to level then purchase items when it takes you a long time to level up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTZKooPA For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (07-03-2012), DominicS (07-02-2012)
Old 07-02-2012, 02:08 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Most players would suggest that you don't purchase items while you're a low level. Use the to level then purchase items when it takes you a long time to level up.
Im not agree with you iTZKooPA. In my opinion equipments and skill points are much more important than experience in this game. And I always choose quests with high golds reward rather than high experience reward.

1 single give 20 thirst of adventure, you can finally upgrade one skill point with rewarded gold. But if you use 6 you can purchase an item which upgrade your skills more than 30.

A level 15 hero with high skill points can beat a level 18 hero with weak skill points.
I know higher levels brings more golds from city guard, but if I be stronger than him I can attack him every 10 minutes and rob his golds.

The trick is buy good equipments, not expensive equipments.

Last edited by masoud; 07-02-2012 at 02:10 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Wannabe Griffin

hah seems we got a new <member> in the forums... welcome aboard mate ;D

Last edited by DeadMeat; 07-02-2012 at 06:10 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:16 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by masoud View Post
Im not agree with you iTZKooPA. In my opinion equipments and skill points are much more important than experience in this game. And I always choose quests with high golds reward rather than high experience reward.

1 single give 20 thirst of adventure, you can finally upgrade one skill point with rewarded gold. But if you use 6 you can purchase an item which upgrade your skills more than 30.

A level 15 hero with high skill points can beat a level 18 hero with weak skill points.
I know higher levels brings more golds from city guard, but if I be stronger than him I can attack him every 10 minutes and rob his golds.

The trick is buy good equipments, not expensive equipments.
What I think iTZKooPA is talking about is that if your level 15 bought an epic for 10 mushrooms that in less than 5 levels which is maybe two days of questing while that low, that epic will quickly become obsolete where if you used the 10th mushrooms for questing you could of done 3 days worth easily getting past that level 18 and you can farm him easier.
The Following User Says Thank You to MUraxx For This Useful Post:
DominicS (07-02-2012)
Old 07-02-2012, 05:23 PM
Supreme Adventurer

masoud, read this thread about the xp system. It reveals how a player (confirmed and challenged and confirmed by many players in the same thread) figured out the gold and xp system to take advantage of the quests. When Playa implemented a system to prevent lower levels from beating higher levels, the superior level strategy became the best and only strategy for long term gamers that wish to take and hold the top spot on the servers.
Old 07-03-2012, 12:03 AM
Mushroom Collector

Thanks Bullbound Ive read it. It was generally talked about exp system not battle system. Or maybe I didn't noticed.
May you point at where he said about high levels players have more chance to win the fight rather than low levels players with higher skill points?
Old 07-03-2012, 02:14 AM
Voluntary Forum Moderator

Try starting at about "Part 3 The Big Lie; 3.1 What was the Big Lie?"
It explains it in detail there.

Basically players who go for exp rather than gold will get more gold over the long term. Gold is NOT Linear best way to see this is in the Guard Duty Payments here

As you can see a lvl 20 gets over 4 times that of a level 10 and the difference increases even more as you go up the levels.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:32 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
hah seems we got a new <member> in the forums... welcome aboard mate ;D
Last edited by DeadMeat; Today at 02:40 AM.
lol, there was no need to edit deadmeat, I didnt have objection.

Quote:
Try starting at about "Part 3 The Big Lie; 3.1 What was the Big Lie?"
It explains it in detail there.

Basically players who go for exp rather than gold will get more gold over the long term. Gold is NOT Linear best way to see this is in the Guard Duty Payments here

As you can see a lvl 20 gets over 4 times that of a level 10 and the difference increases even more as you go up the levels.
Thank you deadmeat, it more reveal the benefits of high levels