Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Alliances & Mergers

Notices

Alliances & Mergers Alliances & mergers

Old 06-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Mushroom Collector

Default Save the Bonechewers Thread

As it has been made aware i am quitting the game but im still sticking around the forums a little bit. But now my main concern is finding a new home for some of my guild members. What im looking for is for some guilds to post what there looking for here and some of my guild members to post there info if they wish to go to another guild. I will not be disbanding the guild until this business is taken care of so please put up your messages with any info you feel is necessary or if you have any questions.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:29 PM
Sheep

The Hunters are willing to take on several if they want to come aboard. We have the room, just give me the word and we will bring em over! We are a group that started playing another browser game and have grown into S&F.

Our Bonuses are at 76% respectively and upgrading daily. Have anyone interested message me In-game or on here. Wacker and PhatWang can also field the invites.

Come on over!!

Strum

Former King of the Hunters of Retribution
Old 06-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Sheep

Send a message via AIM to Dereks Dead

Hello!

Sorry to see you go! I'm currently an officer of the Dungeon Dwellers. We've been progressing steady but would LOVE to have some members that have been playing for a bit.
Current fortress is 21 (we can make as much room as possible but currently have 5 open spots). +56% Treasure and Instructor. I will be sinking 100 mushrooms into the guild this week to boost up everything. Everyone's really friendly and most of our members donate 5x the amount of gold you're normally supposed to.
If any of your guys would like to come on over, we'd love to have them! reply here or message me in game (DuckDuckDeath).

All the best!
-Derek

S2 Name: PantyChrist
S2 Guild: ChristPunchers (Officer)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-11-2010, 08:17 AM
Wannabe Griffin

FableTown can take some (probably most) of your active players - lvl 30 fortress right now and we can upgrade a couple spots if needed....
Old 06-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Mushroom Collector

Thanks for all your help guys. After kicking the playes that have been inactive for a week. Everyone thats left in the guild are the only active members. I have put up the info for them to contact you.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:06 PM
Dummy

I know this is kind of late, but I thought I'd give it a go anyways.
If any of them want, they can join my guild (The Band of Idiots). We have 2 spots open, level doesn't really matter, and we're just really here to hang out with each other and have fun. We're pretty close-knit, have each other's backs, but we're very open to new people. I realize we're not that high in lvls of our guild, but we're getting there!
Plus, we've been getting swarmed by other guilds really recently, so I guess we're a real big threat to them. xD
Old 06-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Adventurer

If any BoneChewers would like to join The Endless, we'd be happy to give you a home.
Current Guild Stats:
Fortess: 27
Treasure: 80%
Instructor: 74%

Drop me a note via forum or in-game email. Be happy to talk to ya.