Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Alliances & Mergers

Notices

Alliances & Mergers Alliances & mergers

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 08:48 PM
Sheep

Default Also giving a guild away

It looks like my guild will be merging with Fabletown and possibly "none" in the near future. However my guild "Those of the Grellon" has 25 fortress, and 50% gold and exp. To prevent the effort of starting the guild of being in vain i am willing to give the guild away to someone who thinks themselves competent to the task. We are still trying to spend gold on wars, but otherwise all current members will be leaving. My forum and game name are the same, so message me here or in the game.

In other words free guild with everything maxed if you were not a mushroom buyer. The guild is Those of the Grellon.

EDIT: We don't know when the merger will take place. Our current members are taken care of, so please don't try to break up the gang more than it already is. Anyone who wants to be in the guild after the original members have left, if they leave, can still join.

Last edited by Bewilderer; 06-30-2010 at 01:21 PM.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default free guild

hi can i have the guild i will take care of it and i dont want to break it up and kik the ppl that are in it thx in game name darkwarrior123 thx mail me in game
Old 08-06-2010, 12:20 PM
Sheep

sorry i should have posted something here quite a while back. the guild i was giving away is already out of my hands. Last i knew it belongs to Oldrusty. He should have openings if you wanted to join, but the leadership has already moved on from me.

this thread can be closed.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Closed upon request