Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Alliances & Mergers

Notices

Alliances & Mergers Alliances & mergers

Old 04-19-2010, 03:44 PM
Sheep

It's cool Jakull, no worries.

They know it isn't just about the mushrooms, and if I were them I'd be double-checking the facts too. ^^
It's a big decision to make.

I'll show/tell them anything they want to know. We're all allies here.

Last edited by devoidfury; 04-19-2010 at 03:47 PM.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:02 PM
Dummy

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by devoidfury View Post
It's cool Jakull, no worries.

They know it isn't just about the mushrooms, and if I were them I'd be double-checking the facts too. ^^
It's a big decision to make.

I'll show/tell them anything they want to know. We're all allies here.
Okay i'll clarify my position,Iam really open on the merge with PW:A i just want to be sure if we merge with a guild that only wants to get benefit from our *mushrooms*and by the time ruining the game FUN and TEAMWORK we have that put life to this game.

I just got a bit mad to see PW:A open the merge negotiation on the mushrooms questioning since we got way more to offer than virtual mushrooms.

I hope the futur negotiation will be effective and if so i will be the first to welcome you all aboard.

Jakull REAL officer
Old 04-19-2010, 04:03 PM
Dummy

Default Mushrooms and milk don't mix. However.....

Old 04-19-2010, 04:08 PM
Sheep

Pff what it with all the dark side cookies stealer !!!

I was first to bring the cookies in this forum and I want first dibs on them
Old 04-19-2010, 04:15 PM
Dummy

Default I learned to share in kindergarten

You may have done it first, but I did it better. Just kidding, it's just that.....
Old 04-19-2010, 04:25 PM
Wannabe Griffin

So I am kind of a devil because I spoke with both groups after careful observational gathering from both sides; both share similar ideals, both are relatively good people, and both have passion.

I would merge into the guild with the most mushrooms - I can tell you that you will need as many as you can get, especially since it took us Libertines 125 mushrooms plus 12k gold for one level increase from 98% - 100%.

Just remember: The name means nothing. If you all are under one banner, it is the spirit of the guild and community; not the name.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:29 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by decker91 View Post
Okay i'll clarify my position,Iam really open on the merge with PW:A i just want to be sure if we merge with a guild that only wants to get benefit from our *mushrooms*and by the time ruining the game FUN and TEAMWORK we have that put life to this game.

I just got a bit mad to see PW:A open the merge negotiation on the mushrooms questioning since we got way more to offer than virtual mushrooms.

I hope the futur negotiation will be effective and if so i will be the first to welcome you all aboard.

Jakull REAL officer
I honestly didn't mean to be cold or make it sound like I didn't trust you. Most of my Guild members just wanted to make sure.

Also on that note of having 800 mushrooms we also have a fair bit saved up ourselves so it wasn't about if you had had 800 or 3000.

So other than 800 Mushrooms is there anything else that would make us want to join REAL. I only ask this because merging with a guild that simply has 800 Mushrooms is a huge risk to us.

Iam just relaying other peoples thoughts and such.

My 2 cents is that we do have near 8kg+ more in bonuses and such and we do have about a 6 level jump on you in Fort. ( Level 27 ) and you have a Level 21 Fort?

Sadly i also know that this is why you declined legacy's merge is because you didn't want to lose all those mushrooms and letting those go to waste would suck. Iam all for ideas on this.

Sorry for the wall of text!

Just for Reference

Fort 27 Members ( Level 27 )
Treasure 50% ( Level 25 )
EXP Bonus 50% ( Level 25 )

You may also ask for a screen shot or have a fellow guildie of yours to confirm it.

Bull

Rank 2!

Last edited by Bulleye; 04-19-2010 at 04:32 PM.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:38 PM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejayrazz View Post
I would merge into the guild with the most mushrooms - I can tell you that you will need as many as you can get, especially since it took us Libertines 125 mushrooms plus 12k gold for one level increase from 98% - 100%.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulleye View Post
My 2 cents is that we do have near 8kg+ more in bonuses and such and we do have about a 6 level jump on you in Fort. ( Level 27 ) and you have a Level 21 Fort?
As Ejay mentions, I'm trying to save money.

In this game, I imagine 600 mushrooms go farther than 8000 gold, as mushrooms of that quantity cost a chunk of real money.

EDIT: We have level 22 fort, almost 23 now.

Quote:
So other than 800 Mushrooms is there anything else that would make us want to join REAL. I only ask this because merging with a guild that simply has 800 Mushrooms is a huge risk to us.
Yes, we are offering up a chance to grow together, form a large community, and have even more fun.

Quote:
Sadly i also know that this is why you declined legacy's merge is because you didn't want to lost all those mushrooms and letting those go to waste would suck. Iam all for ideas on this.
That is not why we didn't join Legacy. We are about having fun, not trying to grab every member we can and fight tooth and claw to the top.

I am suggesting this merge so that we can enjoy the game together, regardless as to whether or not we reach the top. Do you remember being a small guild? Only a few members? It was cool, but imagine how you felt when you hit 20 or so members... now try to imagine 40+. Does that help at all? It's plain and simply more fun.

With our powers combined (I AM CAPTAIN PLANET lol), we'll be able to grow incredibly fast, and that 8000 gold will seem like nothing in a day or two.

Last edited by devoidfury; 04-19-2010 at 04:40 PM.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:03 PM
Mushroom Collector

Oh so thats what happened with legacy.

Also apperntly we also think Joining together ( well at least the people that have spoken so far ) want this to happen as well because it would really give us both that well needed boost in active members. Iam pretty sure we will do this but there is one officer iam sure who is going to want to post and he should be on soon.

We could always use PW:A to recruit members who arent of level who want the bonuses to maybe join the ranks of REAL when they reach the Min. Level that we set. We could also make it a safe haven for our casual players. if you have any ideas on this please let me know.

On that note please consider working on your fort so we can get at least our top 6-7 members in. We dont want this merge to take to long because we dont want any of our members felling left out.

If i missed something let me know

Typed on a cell phone iam sure there are spelling errors i made.

Rank 2!
Old 04-19-2010, 05:06 PM
Sheep

We have several members that will switch over to PW:A immediately following your acceptance, and we'll have at least 6-8 slots open (right now if you want) and we'll slowly work everyone into REAL.

You should ask your guild, and I'll ask mine about who wants to take over PW:A for a good low-level safe haven guild, I love that idea.