Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 11-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Default guild attacks

i have a little complaint

maybe its the way its meant to be, but i find it somewhat odd.
imo, guild shouldn't farm on other guild. at least there should be two or three days waiting period before it can attack the same guild again.
Don't know if many of you will agree, but that kills the mood for me.

thoughts?
Old 11-01-2011, 09:14 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Why shouldn't they be able to attack a guild that is within their honor range? There is a steady decrease in reward, and if they are gaining no honor, you aren't losing anything. Also, there is a cooldown between declaring attacks.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Sheep

were attacked by the same guild everyday doesnt bother me when i consider the fact were only ones they attack because were not a big guild yet but well on our way to making them a future farm our team of 36 vs theirs of 50 members (they only win by 2 members difference)
Old 11-01-2011, 11:28 PM
Adventurer

It can be frustrating, tamph, I agree. The problem is that a restriction of that duration would mean that many guilds simply can't attack a viable target for days.
If the other guild is that much stronger then you, they'll move out of attack range eventually. If they're closer in strength, then use it as fuel to outpace them and then return the favor!!!
THAT revenge is a particularly sweet dish.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:41 PM
Adventurer

This simply isn't feasible in the top 10. If you looked back in Sepetember, you would have found Rank 1 was nearly 1000 honor above Rank 2, who was nearly 1000 above Rank 3, who was over 1000 honor above Rank 4. Since you can only gain Honor (and therefore XP) from beating a guild that is <950 honor below you, Rank 1 had 1 target in range, Rank 2 had 1, and Rank 3 had 1. (Rank 4 and 5 had 2 each.)

Your request only works in the region below the top 15, where there is significant competition that keeps many guilds near the same power level.
Time of Death: 17:32 PDT November 14, 2011
It has passed into Myth and Legend.

http://zombunny.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=236408
Old 11-02-2011, 05:13 AM

i know who tamph is talking about and it wont be changing anytime soon because we have not moved out of range of the 5th ranked guild and #2 as soon as we get in range attacks now i just click and ignore them now since we will never get above them anytime soon but i can see where it is driving my guild mates crazy when you get attacked by them 2 times a day everyday while in range.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz