Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > Alliances & Mergers

Notices

Alliances & Mergers Alliances & mergers

Old 05-02-2010, 11:00 AM
Blacksmith

Default Merger Anyone?

FableTown is an active and friendly guild looking for another guild who would like to join us.

Right now we are focused on upgrading our stats instead of wars. We currently offer 42% gold and experience and currently have over 1,000 mushrooms to continue growing past level 25.

If this sounds like it would benefit your guild and you might be interested in joining us you can post here or contact me, ronozoro, so we can work it out so everyone benefits!

Last edited by ronozoro; 05-02-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Old 05-15-2010, 12:13 PM
Sheep

In-game message sent, hope you are still looking for a merge
Old 06-14-2010, 03:15 PM
Sheep

Wouldn't mind getting mushrooms, but i put too much into my guild. Wouldn't mind having an alliance with a fellow fabletown reader though. What is your guilds opinion on alliances?
Old 06-14-2010, 03:40 PM
Blacksmith

We could actually fit your whole guild still at this point. Then we would be really close to having max membership.

As for alliances I guess we have alliances with None and Mercenary corps although that is just because we talk a lot on the forums and goku started creating alliances.

I really don't see a real reason for an alliance though since there is no way for two guilds to work together. You can only attack a guild who is not under attack so you can't gang up on another guild. All an alliance really does is say we are friends and cool with each other so we wont attack each other. Although I might decide to attack none or mercenary corps one day just for the fun of seeing who wins.

However if you want to list us as an alliance go ahead it doesn't bother me since you are a Fables fan which automatically makes you awesome ^^

Last edited by ronozoro; 06-14-2010 at 03:41 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:27 PM
Wannabe Griffin

I'm sure Rono wouldn't mind me mentioning our merge offer is still open -

If you're a guild of 22 or less active members and you want to come over to a guild on its way up with 100 gold and experience bonus and an active community (for battles and chat) drop me a line.

We don't currently have any gold donation requirements either. But we welcome gold left over at the end of your thirst day (or more if you'd like) to make guild wars possible. For the most part though, we want your gold to stay with you to make you stronger!
Old 06-29-2010, 02:39 AM
Blacksmith

I would encourage you guys to join fable town. They are one of the few guilds that managed to work their way up by being commited and hard working.
I wouldnt go far by saying that alliances are for nothing here ( not that you stated that rono) couse we can help each other, if nothing, at least with recruiting new members.
So, go ahead get member count to 50, and we'll enjoy smashing you in our upcoming friendly match
Old 06-29-2010, 04:14 AM
Sheep

Thank you ronozoro for you to invite my guild to get in you're !