Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 06-26-2012, 01:51 PM

I see one big problem with that idea Lord Arse please read and comment here.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz

Last edited by bobo baggins; 06-26-2012 at 04:46 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
DominicS (06-26-2012)
Old 06-26-2012, 07:04 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku View Post
Anyway, since we're on this matter, I would like to ask you few questions.
How are you guys on s1, keeping guild competition so interesting? From the looks of it, you change places with raubritter all the time and even other guilds are fairly strong.
That's most because it is s1, many plays there. I play some other servers too, but there is much less presence on high level players. We keep it interesting because we don't care for place 1, it is nice to reach but boring to keep. So we try to have fun in the first place, success comes along by having it.

Quote:
I've seen your fights with D45 ( congrats on that btw ) and D46. Is D46 really that hard to beat?
We don't have D45 but some guilds have, with help from us and others. And D46 is out of reach at least for now, maybe this summer someone gives it a try.

Quote:
What is happening with your experience rewards in quests? What is your average 10 min quest now, and is there another xp drop after 325?
There is another drop after 325, less than expected but it hurt. At 324 a good 10min quest (with griffin) would bring up to 1.5 million but now I have noticed a drop to 1.1-1.2 or about 20% for the best.
Quote:
Do you have any news from playa about new content ?
I don't know more than anybody else.

I hope it is not too much offtopic.
DominicS (06-27-2012)
Old 06-27-2012, 05:53 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Arse View Post
I posted something along these lines back in March...

Seeing as this game is maturing and (I'm only guessing) not attracting too many newer players, it makes perfect sense to take it to the next level. The people who are still playing the game after over a year are the ones most likely (again, only guessing!) to be spending the mushrooms... why not give us something to do that'll continue to encourage us in our unhealthy habit?

Edit: sorry, i quoted this before i saw your post bobo baggins, but anyways i think the discussion should continue here anyways as the topic remains the same, which is why a whole guild stopped playing and that there should be a solution to renew interest

to respond the quoted: because many of us will not accept to let 2+ years of progress + more than 15.000 mushrooms (that is minimum amount if you have played for 2 years as a shroomer, even i have spent 19.000+ and i am really carefull on how i spend them), and all this go to waste simply to start over a server which will become like any other server sooner or later, many people who would want to be no.1 and will not make it, after some time they will get bored and stop playing etc etc.

Its not the levels that matter, its the game that needs a change.

Last edited by GeorgeKen; 06-27-2012 at 05:56 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:25 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizari View Post
But, we have decided to retire the guild. And we have decided to do it our way. Rather than drag on and fall apart, we simply do a week of dungeons and then go out with dignity.
I have a question for you guys, are you all deleting your characters or leaving them to roam the digital world of Shakes & Fidget after you close the guild?
Old 07-15-2012, 03:16 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizathivax View Post
I have a question for you guys, are you all deleting your characters or leaving them to roam the digital world of Shakes & Fidget after you close the guild?
We let them roam the digital world as testimony to our immense strength.

Heya everyone, figured I'd greet you all. Playa Games is trying to get me back in the game by offering me 10 shrooms!

On top of that, they mentioned continues updates and improvement to the game. *laughs*

How's all doing?
Old 07-16-2012, 02:39 PM
Adventurer

Hey Vizari, would you consider giving us a list of your members since you're closing the guild? Either here or in my thread "Hall of Remembrance" over in the Who is Who? section. Otherwise future players won't know of your guild's greatness much less who was in it.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:25 AM
Sheep

Send a message via AIM to spacey Send a message via Skype™ to spacey

Vizari, we all will miss you guys. It was great competing against you and I personally try and follow the same 'grow internally' concept. There are less than a handful of guilds on S2 that have done what a few of us have done. You guys will be truly missed and I wish you nothing but the best.

Unfortunately we just lost a long time member to poaching, and we lost a lot of great members due to retirement.

Replacing people is next to impossible and it is hard when you have 1 guild dominating and continuing attempts at poaching. Power hungry and just not happy growing themselves on their own