Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Community Area > Board RPGs

Notices

Old 06-26-2013, 09:35 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via MSN to pheonix527 Send a message via Yahoo to pheonix527

*I think* I still have no idea what happend to WebstaR. Oh well. As the fight commences I grab my weapon of choice. Bow and Arrow. I start to fire at you and yet cant seem to hit you. *What is this the Hunger Games* I grab a dagger and come charging at you, I swing my arm, and nothing. You were never there. I turn around and I find you standing behind me. You rise your sword in the air, then suddenly a crash happens you get distracted and I get up and cut your arm. I say "Just a flesh wound Jr." I take off in a huge whole in the arena hoping I can escape the portal. I then see, Leonidas. He charges for me and I turn and run. I have no escape so I must fight. I then look at you and we both know what to do. Kill Leonidas together. Once and for All.

~"Where are you Little Red?"-The Wolfpack S9 US

~"Come Waste your day with us!-Daywasters S1 US
Old 06-30-2013, 12:48 PM
Blacksmith

We fight together and once and for all kill Leonidas. After a long and devastating fight we go back to Earth. We go our seperate ways and I find a place up on a hill. It has a flag on it. I read the flag. It has two men standing together. Those two men, are . I take the flag, throw it down. And place my flag. I then announce This is My Hill!

Old 06-30-2013, 06:29 PM
Voluntary Forum Moderator

I wait in the bushes bidding my time. Then while you are off having a Bio break I rush in set fire to your flagpole and stake into the ground an official No Trespassing Sign Keep Off the Grass. Surely no one can get passed that sign it is OFFICIAL. I claim MY hill... hmmm I wonder where I put that Shrubbery?
Old 06-30-2013, 07:41 PM
Blacksmith

Well that sing is taking the game to a new level, lets see if i can still play along.

I spend all of my money to buy grasshoppers and i release al of them (386,924.7 in total ) on the Hill, they eat up all the grass and i am allowed to walk freely. I burn you flag and put up mine.

While i was doing that i found DJango in a hole on the Hill, in which he was sleeping in since the last battle we fought, i buy him a beer and he sais as long i keep getting him more hell deffend my flag.
Old 06-30-2013, 08:31 PM
Blacksmith

386,924.7 grasshoppers??? Lol.
Well I secretly was the bartender. I cut DJango off and he gets mad and doesnt work for WebsteR. I also took Deadmeat's shrub before I came to work and put it in the attic where the other trash goes. I then go to the Hill, rip WebsteR's flag and burn the pole. I then go back to the Bar and climb on the roof and place my flag down claiming, This is my well uhhh, Bar?

Old 07-01-2013, 02:01 AM
Blacksmith

You can have your bar, while im claming the Hill, but of course you'll need to pay me for protection, you know how this goes
Old 07-01-2013, 09:03 AM
Blacksmith

Oh well then, I sneak into an army base, steal a bomb and blow up your Hill. I then go back to my bar after hireing some guys to help me out. They are all from the movies The Expendables 1 and 2. (The main characters of course) I then hire the A-Team to help me out. With all of the Bad A** Men I am unstopable!!

Old 07-01-2013, 12:14 PM
Blacksmith

Wow didnt know you were doing mid-life crisys parties in your bar, and something else you didnt know, you can destroy the Hill, its the main character.

Btw It still has my flag on it :P
Old 07-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Blacksmith

-.-

Fine I send all my men to take your flag put mine on it and then they take you to the Moon, tie you down, and come back. Then they send a Nuke to the moon and blow it up. There now the Hill is mine and your dead. I officially Win.

Old 07-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Blacksmith

Again you forget that i still have the divine powers of Morgan, before the nuke hits i teleport to the Hill, and teleport all your men and your flag to the Moon.