Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 01-02-2013, 09:36 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Default A list of bugs that have been annoying me

I'm not sure if this happens to everyone, but due to the nature of these errors I assume they do.

It seems that, after you have completed the mirror, you should be able to use the arena, however there is no option when browsing the hall of fame to select the opponents you would like to attack, using the arena button and taking a random challenge does however, work.

On the android app, there is still no access to the tower challenge (not exactly a bug but I would like it to be noted).
There are no message or warnings when you try to throw in the toilet an item that you've already thrown in there, an no message notifying that item cannot be "sold" in the store (it can but it will return no money).

The mirror does not work at all on the android app, you can neither do dungeons nor use the arena while working.

You probably have already noticed most of these errors but perhaps this as helped a little.

-> properly allowed to brag for winning the HOLY F.A.Q contest with a General F.A.Q.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thaenor For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (01-02-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaenor View Post
I'm not sure if this happens to everyone, but due to the nature of these errors I assume they do.

It seems that, after you have completed the mirror, you should be able to use the arena, however there is no option when browsing the hall of fame to select the opponents you would like to attack, using the arena button and taking a random challenge does however, work.

On the android app, there is still no access to the tower challenge (not exactly a bug but I would like it to be noted).
There are no message or warnings when you try to throw in the toilet an item that you've already thrown in there, an no message notifying that item cannot be "sold" in the store (it can but it will return no money).

The mirror does not work at all on the android app, you can neither do dungeons nor use the arena while working.

You probably have already noticed most of these errors but perhaps this as helped a little.
you can use the HoF while questing to do your attacks but not during guard duty you can only use the arena but you can enter a name in it so you don't have to choose a random perosn.

Yes it is know that the Android app is not updated yet the ios app is not either. As for throwing items already thrown in the toilet since the app has not been updated it won't give a warning in fact I don't think it warns you in the browser version either it just won't let you and a notice of why but considering that most items are for one class only if it is not for your toons class you most likely dropped it in the toilet.

Now for the items from toilet in the store on the app that is also waiting for the update.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (01-02-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 10:38 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

The mobile versions are expected to receive the latest content sometime this month. In addition, an iOS bugfix patch was sent to Apple for approval before the holidays. It's still under review.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:19 PM
Wannabe Griffin

another bug that may have been noted but just in case I'll post it here.

If your character is female, in the character screen of the android app that character will be shown as male for some reason.

-> properly allowed to brag for winning the HOLY F.A.Q contest with a General F.A.Q.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thaenor For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (01-07-2013)
Old 01-29-2013, 09:59 PM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

Quote:

If your character is female, in the character screen of the android app that character will be shown as male for some reason.
What Android device did you see this on and have you seen it repeatedly?
Old 01-30-2013, 02:36 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:

Yea true,i have the same thing.
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2 (android versoin 2.3.6)
The Following User Says Thank You to Wazzaap For This Useful Post:
iTZKooPA (01-30-2013)