Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 7 > Small Talk

Notices

Old 01-25-2012, 12:38 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Man! It's getting really close! And there's a whole week left for people to come up from behind!

Last edited by Chungadoop; 01-25-2012 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Elaboration.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:58 AM
Voluntary Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominicS View Post
I came SO close to beating Zapp!!!

He got lucky with a 838 000 crit hit, on the first shot (I only have 77 000 hp, btw).

If I got a chance to get a shot in first.....whoo...let me tell you.....it would have been a totally different fight.

It might have actually lasted TWO shots! Yeah, no kidding.
Level makes a HUGE difference in hot Mage on Mage action. One time when I was helping out my Guild mates get a their next honour medal. Everyone else was fine but I couldn't lose against mages if my life depended on it. We ended up having to daisy chaining the honour through 3 people so everyone could benefit. It is obviously a evil conspiracy by playa games I call shenanigans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominicS View Post
One: Name withheld by request. I, personally, and with knowledge of my own, from my experience, by my own doing, know that, that is way too long to be a character name. I am calling shenanigans on that one. :P
Gosh Darn it you caught me out I accept the call of shenanigans. If an angry mob turns up at my door with brooms I will have to accept the brooming.. remember industrial wire brooms are banned by the Geneva Convention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chungadoop View Post
Man! It's getting really close! And there's a whole week left for people to come up from behind!
I agree it is becoming a real nail biter.. people have already started the sprint to the finish line.

I have had multiple inquires about how the veracity of the Leader Board so as I stated previously..
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadMeat View Post
In case there is any protest over the eventual winner from now on I will keep screenshots of all attacks.
I WILL be posting the screen shots in the forum to avoid all arguments.

But a more disturbing situation has arisen..

In my 'old age' I underestimated the power and folly of youth. Based on attack times it appears that some people have been getting insufficient or completely avoiding sleep.
We have all heard news reports of people DYING in front of their computers playing MMO's. I do not want to even risk having the future of some young kid cut short because of a measly $10.

This is a serious and personal issue.
I do not want to embarrass or name anyone so I will not post the screen shots of your attacks if you request it. This will mean that you will be ineligible for the prize. The edited screenshots will be sent to a Mod or even support for auditing, this I hope will keep the other racers happy while protecting your identity.
I ask all readers to show compassion and NOT comment or speculate on the person(s) concerned.

I urge you to not blow this off and take this very seriously while I myself have been known to pull all-nighter, the race still has 7 days to go.

Here’s a listing of top 10 side effects of sleep deprivation:

1. Impaired alertness and productivity as a result of sleep deprivation can affect our daily activities making us more prone to accidents, fatal mistakes and poor quality of life.

2. Cases of blurred vision, slurred speech, muscle weakness, headaches and general irritability were reported in some people suffering from sleep deprivation.

3. Weight gain is one of the unfortunate side effects of sleep deprivation. People who are not getting enough sleep every night tend to develop unhealthy food cravings in search to find comfort to compensate for the tiredness.

4. Weakened immune system can result from your inability to get proper sleep and make you prone to get sick more often as your body’s defense mechanisms are down.

5. People who continually have trouble sleeping are at a higher risk for heart disease, diabetes and, in some cases, a stroke.

6. In severe cases of sleeplessness, sleep deprivation depression can emerge as a result of little sleep making it even more difficult to fall and stay asleep greatly complicating the problem.

7. Mental health problems can be triggered by sleep deprivation and need to be carefully evaluated by a psychiatrist.

8. Hallucinations are also common if a person is unable to sleep for a number of days at a time.

9. Some of the serious side effects of sleep deprivation in children can manifest themselves in hyperactivity and even attention deficit disorder.

10. The last and the most serious of all side effects of sleep deprivation is a sleep deprived coma when some bodily functions are shut down as a defense mechanism against sleep deprivation.

Another possibility I did not think of is 2 people Tag-Team playing the same character. This is considered Account sitting which if less than a week is against the ToS. If I benefit from banned behaviour it could be considered an exploit which is also against the Tos.

Last edited by DeadMeat; 01-25-2012 at 09:40 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeadMeat For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (01-25-2012), DominicS (01-25-2012), Gnork (01-26-2012), iTZKooPA (01-25-2012)
Old 01-25-2012, 06:09 PM
Blacksmith

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadMeat View Post

This is a serious and personal issue.
I do not want to embarrass or name anyone so I will not post the screen shots of your attacks if you request it. This will mean that you will be ineligible for the prize. The edited screenshots will be sent to a Mod or even support for auditing, this I hope will keep the other racers happy while protecting your identity.
I ask all readers to show compassion and NOT comment or speculate on the person(s) concerned.
So, speculation huh? Hmm...in my completely unbiased and totally impartial opinion, I think the top 4 players are not sleeping. I think they should be banned from the competition and the prize given to the player who is currently in 5th position, whomever that may be.

(pulls out wire broom as an "incentive" in your decision making)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadMeat
If I benefit from banned behaviour it could be considered an exploit which is also against the Tos.
Strangely enough it was the moderator and coma who "thanked" this post. Hmm...wonder why.

Above is one of my fights with Zapp. Please note the immense damage done by me to her.

(As an aside, I really think it is in poor form to not remove your ill fitting shades before rendering your one liner. Please visit the David Caruso school of acting for a refresher course.)

Last edited by bobo baggins; 01-25-2012 at 06:11 PM. Reason: double posting be carefull please
The Following User Says Thank You to DominicS For This Useful Post:
DeadMeat (01-27-2012)
Old 01-25-2012, 07:00 PM

I love the stars around Dominics head

If you look at my Hit Points you can see who threw the first punch
Scary thing is there are 2 mages even stronger than me on S7
MAGE POWER!!

Last edited by DeadMeat; 01-26-2012 at 05:12 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeadMeat For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (01-25-2012), DominicS (01-25-2012)
Old 01-26-2012, 01:25 AM
Adventurer

I give up in this race guys, gnork and chungadoop seen to be staying up all night!!

Remember, this is just $10 not a million dollar... :P

Last edited by demonwarrior; 01-26-2012 at 06:06 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to demonwarrior For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (01-26-2012)
Old 01-26-2012, 07:59 AM
Assassin

Send a message via ICQ to iTZKooPA Send a message via AIM to iTZKooPA

A little bit of incentive can go a long way in a competition.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTZKooPA For This Useful Post:
DeadMeat (01-26-2012), DominicS (01-26-2012)
Old 01-26-2012, 03:55 PM

Time to clear things up....
I will not disqualify anyone for use of bots, scripts or account sharing without absolute proof. Since it is the policy of playa game and the forum to not inform the public about warnings suspensions or banning of accounts. I see no way of receiving absolute proof about this. If anyone recieves rude/threatening/harassing mails from other players send them to me AND support. I WILL disqualify people for being abusive. As for Banning that is between the accused player(s) and support...
The winner of the prize has 5 days to reply to my in game mail to receive the prize Failure to reply in 5 days will cause second to receive the prize. If they do not reply within 5 days it goes to 3rd etc...

Below is tiny subsection of 1 days worth of attacks. Remember the Forum rules on defamation if you decide to comment on the ALLEGED frequency of attacks or your OPINION of what the data suggests to you.
IF support, Mods or COMAS decide to get involved that is a private matter between them and the player.. not me, not you, not the horse you rode in on..
A full day is 17 screen shots I am only allowed 5
comp 1.jpg

comp 2.jpg

comp 3.jpg

comp 4.jpg

comp 5.jpg
The Following User Says Thank You to DeadMeat For This Useful Post:
DominicS (01-26-2012)
Old 01-26-2012, 04:48 PM

Too bad all that green wasn't money and I see you blotted out a guild invite its good to see that I am not the only one to get random guild invites.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz

Last edited by bobo baggins; 01-26-2012 at 05:29 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
DeadMeat (01-26-2012)
Old 01-26-2012, 04:54 PM
Blacksmith

Talking

Tsk, tsk. All that photoshopping to make them green. Of course that is fake! Every time I open my mailbox it is always red, so I KNOW that is the way it is supposed to be....

...nice try. <----throat slashing is a banned gesture in the NFL. Just sayin'.
The Following User Says Thank You to DominicS For This Useful Post:
DeadMeat (01-26-2012)
Old 01-26-2012, 06:42 PM

I would say they are red with envy but I know better and one more smilie for good measure make that 2.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
DominicS (01-26-2012)