Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 8 > Small Talk

Notices

Old 06-27-2013, 12:30 PM
Blacksmith

Send a message via MSN to pheonix527 Send a message via Yahoo to pheonix527
Default Revolution?

Many people know me on this server, Im the Managing Officer of the Assassins and the All Things Supervisor for Masyaf. Well what I am here to say is, could Server 8 have a revolution? Could we bring a war to this server? Symphony of Destruction, or well known as Controlled Anarchy, has taken members from many guilds and have done Dungeon Raids. What is this doing for these guilds. Nothing, Symphony is increasing the "Gap" between first and second place and will all these guilds even get their members back? Anakim joined us, he said he would stay with us. Now Symphony has him. Melody of Annihaltion lost tons of members and Cybertron lost 4 members INCLUDING THE NUMBER 1 GUY ON THE SERVER! So what if we start a war? What if we had the power to take out the Triad of Terror and Cybertron, their ally? I am asking for everyone to help us out on this. I have asked Ukranian Mafia and got declined. I asked Mithril Hall(So far no reply) and I asked NOD(So far no reply). What if we brought Merked, Game Misconduct, and Die Zuschauer all these underestimated guilds. Die Zuschauer has 2 200s and still they are in the 30s. Merked has only about 1 200, he went inactive and look at them they are still on the top of their game. Game Misconduct went completely inactive just about. What if they brought some of their members to these more active guilds? What if we could end the Triad of Terror? Maybe im wrong, maybe the Triad is just doing dungeons then giving the guys back. But still Symphony is increasing the gap from 1st to 2nd. They are becoming to powerful. They may just walk out in the top of the whole server. Could they actually make it to 50/50 Dungeons? Could they get 200% Bonuses? If we stop it before it is started we could destroy them. I say let the people speak. Actions speak louder than words, and Symphony might be issueing an all out brawl. Like I said, maybe I am wrong. Maybe im out of my mind. Just, this has gone to far. Now one last thing, Server 8 will always stand out if we manage this.

~"Where are you Little Red?"-The Wolfpack S9 US

~"Come Waste your day with us!-Daywasters S1 US

Last edited by pheonix527; 06-27-2013 at 05:12 PM.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:37 PM
Blacksmith

After my last statement, Symphony has grown, they are to strong. They just about fill the entire top page! Now, The Assassins, are trying to make a truce. Anakim joins us and all is fine. However, Symphony is so far away, that the #2 Guild, Mithril Hall, stands no chance. Is there any chance of this Guild, Symphony to die out? Well, what if I organize a team, bring all of the smaller guilds with the high levels to the Assassins. Militia, Concerto, The White Ghost, Game Misconduct, all of these and some more. What if we got amazing players, to join us. To attack dungeons, to bring down Melody, then rise to the top 5 guilds, then destroy Symphony. If we could pull this off, this server will always be remembered, as the Resistance brings down the Triad. If we did this, our server would get tons of people to join, we would become an amazing server, what if Assassins could team up with MH, Ukranian Mafia, NOD, and American Physchos? We could do this. So are you in?

Old 07-16-2013, 03:21 AM
Mushroom Collector

Frankly, If that happened, I would be amazed...
But many people invested in their guild, and just like you said when I sent you a message long ago about merging, it's quite hard to leave your guild like that. Plus, we assassins are somewhere at the bottom of HoF, so even If it happened, I guess we would merge with the most powerful guild after SoD, which is Mithrall Hall in this case.

I'd support this so called revolution, but it's too complexed and difficult job to do it.
S2. UK - Jovansa- Hunter/Scout
S28. DE -StormRage- Magician
Old 07-16-2013, 05:29 AM

Well reason they are getting stronger is because mithral hall VI is retiring and some of its guildies have decided to go there for the bonuses.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 07-16-2013, 06:49 AM
Mushroom Collector

I hate people being so greedy and not understanding that not everything is in bonuses, but in loyalty and friendly mates. Tbh, I did that once, and I am still repenting...
But to get on topic, we could all go to mithrall hall, but as I said, I dont see you pheonix leaving Assassins, and all the others either.
S2. UK - Jovansa- Hunter/Scout
S28. DE -StormRage- Magician
Old 07-16-2013, 10:26 AM
Blacksmith

Well you say that we are low in the HoF. We are rank 9. One of the top page guilds. We can get some more reputation if we stood together. When a bunch of really good guilds stopped playing, the server took a hit. Then, we brought it back when Assassins, Lone Rider, and American Physchos came to life. We brought the server on their feet. Now, we got a chance to bring this servers madness to an end. If MH is retireing, then bring people to us for all I care. Let the go to Symphony, nobody stands a chance. Heck bring em to Ukranian Mafia where they can fight in dungeons and that number 2 spot. If Symphony gets stonger we dont stand a chance. Now who is with me? Lets give this server a reason to be here!