Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 1 > This is War!

Notices

This is War! Declarations of war, guild battles, guild war videos...

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 09:34 PM
Stable Boy

Damn you like to write long

Viewing your example actually does make sense and my ignorance to the fact that you where part of neither guild made my statement useless. Being an impartial player yourself, you reserve the right to give your own opinion on the subject without actually ''putting more frosting on the cake''.

Although I feel differently about the word complaint, arguing about it would be useless.. unless one of us has a paper dew in a few days lol..

Good reply, and good gaming

WhySoRed

Last edited by WhySoRed; 04-22-2010 at 12:19 AM.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc0430 View Post
I think Legacy got bashed a lot on this forum, however, nobody attempted to ruin Libertines' name yet. However, aggressive thread hijacking does happen.
Very much correct. Legacy has been bashed in multiple threads and yet no one, including the members of Legacy, have bashed any guild. Some individuals, it could be seen as such to some, but never a guild.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:55 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc0430 View Post
I think Legacy got bashed a lot on this forum, however, nobody attempted to ruin Libertines' name yet. However, aggressive thread hijacking does happen.
Well honestly thats because Legacy put the spotlight on themselves by poaching members. Also i see no highjacking Ejay has defended what he has been saying form the start and answering any questions youve pushed on him.

Ok iam going to clear up what happened with PW:A and REAL. Deviod and myself were in chatbox Ejay mention something about daywaster and REAL should merge. I jumped in asking if Devoid would be intrested in possibly merging because PW:A simply didn't have the power to hold a #2 Spot ( or 1 for that matter. ) So instead of getting "farmed" by legacy for honor I looked at the options and REAL was a great choice and after debating which guild we were going to merge into we decided REAL.

Sorry i know i went a tad out of topic. Had to clear this up.

Now for Libertines. Form what i saw when i first joined this awesome game. I though i did see "Poaching" form Libertines. I also think this is what got them to 1st place so quickly because they snaged the active mushies players at the start of the server but when its all said and done they stoped "poaching" before the fourms were active so i dont think they ever got caught.

Please realize Ejay this was in no way to bash you or your guild iam just saying what i saw

Now for Legacy. Legacy did "poach" and Legacyhave given inaccurate info on your actions with merges. My prime example was the post where Bullbound (or some member of legacy) said they sent out a "PM" to 3 guild leaders for a possible merge. I know for a absoulte fact that i didn't get a "wanna merge pm" on forums or ingame mail. The only thing i ever got form Legacy guys was " Dont take it personaly but iam going to attack your guild because my officers and members said so". Now for poaching.

Lets face it the Legacy guys have a one track mind LIBERTINES LIBERTINES LIBERTINES oh and #1 #1 #1 #1. Legacy's leader and some members made this clear a while ago and THATS WHY Legacy's getting bashed on ( and the guild leaders of other guild getting pissed of that your "Poaching" thier top member) and honestly i'd be personaly pissed at you to if i caught wind of this.

I spoke my mind. Iam sure there are Gammar mistakes or run on sentences that make no sense. But i felt i had to say something.

Rank 2!

Last edited by Bulleye; 04-21-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:18 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Bulleye, you may want to check cc0430's guild. Not a member of Legacy. As for not getting a "wanna merge" PM, it was sent to devoidfury, your guild leader. He/She has admitted to it on the forums. I have nothing to do with sending the PMs, but why would an offer be sent to you when devoidfury is the leader of REAL? Please share with the community why you think that every member of a guild should have been contacted or do you feel that it should be sent to all the officers and the leader? Or maybe just you for some reason that I'm not seeing? Maybe it is just me, but messages sent to leadership shouldn't need to be sent to multiple people.

As for the "you," "you," "you," I think it is worth noting that the majority of posts in this thread have not been posted by a member of Legacy. A number of folks are getting upset with the constant bickering and I'll dare say flaming that has been going on. To me, it seems like there has been a lot of exaggerations going on and baiting. That doesn't make for a fun environment when half the posts one reads when catching up on the forums are nothing but bickering and corrections to the statements folks make.

When folks admit that they were wrong, in the face of evidence of such, then I have respect for them. However, that does not seem to be a prevalent factor. Maybe it is just me, but I prefer to see logic that can be followed and evidence that is available for all to make their own judgment about.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:37 PM
Mushroom Collector

Alright ill edit the post Honest mistake ( Sorry )

I know what guild hes in and I know whats going on.

I still say you guys will never never ever have the support form the outside community (of course there will be exceptions like cc0430) Legacy leader/officers/members (or whomever did it) did poach people and people are very unhappy with the way your guild works or recruits. Lets face it, when 80%+ of the community hates legacy theres little to no chance Legacy will recover. So if i had one thing to say to Legacy i would say Suck it up and deal with it because there no way your digging your guild ( Legacy ) out.

Want to know why people dont look down at libertines? because there extremly friendly now and there the only people to take on the Hated Legacy guild. Infact i bet we are cheering them on to continue to beat Legacy.

@Bullboud Also i was the Leader of PW:A and I NEVER GOT ANYTHING FORM ANY LEGACY MEMBER/Officer that said we should merge. when it was clearly said that a Guild merge letter was sent to PW:A.

Rank 2!

Last edited by Bulleye; 04-21-2010 at 10:43 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:50 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulleye View Post

I still say you guys will never never ever have the support form the outside community (of course there will be exceptions like cc0430) Legacy leader/officers/members (or whomever did it) did poach people and people are very unhappy with the way your guild works or recruits. Lets face it, when 80%+ of the community hates legacy theres little to no chance Legacy will recover. So if i had one thing to say to Legacy i would say Suck it up and deal with it because there no way your digging your guild ( Legacy ) out.

Want to know why people dont look down at libertines? because there extremly friendly now and there the only people to take on the Hated Legacy guild. Infact i bet we are cheering them on to continue to beat Legacy.

@Bullboud Also i was the Leader of PW:A and I NEVER GOT ANYTHING FORM ANY LEGACY MEMBER/Officer that said we should merge. when it was clearly said that a Guild merge letter was sent to PW:A.

Bulleye,

Thanks for my new signature!

[Bulleye: Lets face it, when 80%+ of the community hates legacy theres little to no chance Legacy will recover. So if i had one thing to say to Legacy i would say Suck it up and deal with it because there no way your digging your guild ( Legacy ) out.]

P.S. Please let me know if these words were taken out of context and I'll remove it.
(04/21/10) Bulleye said: "Lets face it, when 80%+ of the community hates legacy theres little to no chance Legacy will recover. So if i had one thing to say to Legacy i would say Suck it up and deal with it because there no way your digging your guild ( Legacy ) out."
Old 04-21-2010, 10:54 PM
Supreme Adventurer

76548 members according to the Hall of Fame currently
501 forum accounts

80% of each would be 61238.4 and 400.8 respectively. Thank you for further proving my point about exaggerations.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:14 PM
Wannabe Griffin

Quote:
Well honestly thats because Legacy put the spotlight on themselves by poaching members. Also i see no highjacking Ejay has defended what he has been saying form the start and answering any questions youve pushed on him.

Ok iam going to clear up what happened with PW:A and REAL. Deviod and myself were in chatbox Ejay mention something about daywaster and REAL should merge. I jumped in asking if Devoid would be intrested in possibly merging because PW:A simply didn't have the power to hold a #2 Spot ( or 1 for that matter. ) So instead of getting "farmed" by legacy for honor I looked at the options and REAL was a great choice and after debating which guild we were going to merge into we decided REAL.
Thanks for your kind words. And yeah, I meant PW:A..I made that mistake when I mentioned it hahaha.

Quote:
Now for Libertines. Form what i saw when i first joined this awesome game. I though i did see "Poaching" form Libertines. I also think this is what got them to 1st place so quickly because they snaged the active mushies players at the start of the server but when its all said and done they stoped "poaching" before the fourms were active so i dont think they ever got caught.

Please realize Ejay this was in no way to bash you or your guild iam just saying what i saw
You will realize that if you have a problem, I will sincerely be open to anyone's claims. I do not know of Libertines' methods in the past, I could ask Tallas (as he is very open). All I know is we do not resort to those methods now(also, Libertines was under a different leader at the time, so I could ask him as well). If they did poach, well they're stupid, but I do believe in socialization; we learn and develop as we live life and it's directly correlated with how we learn and are influenced by others. As long as I am here, I will help prevent such methods with whatever influence I may hold.

Last edited by Ejayrazz; 04-21-2010 at 11:27 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:18 AM
Sheep

Quote:
Lets face it the Legacy guys have a one track mind LIBERTINES LIBERTINES LIBERTINES oh and #1 #1 #1 #1. Legacy's leader and some members made this clear a while ago and THATS WHY Legacy's getting bashed on ( and the guild leaders of other guild getting pissed of that your "Poaching" thier top member) and honestly i'd be personaly pissed at you to if i caught wind of this.
Exactly, I agree with what you said 100% and that's why I made this post. Libertines is not better or worse than Legacy, those two guilds want exact same thing, and the only difference between them is the head start. I'd consider Libertines show their #1 #1 #1 desire before Legacy was even formed, and people were fine with it. Libertines don't need to use aggressive recruiting method now because competitive players who want to win are naturally drawn to them due to their dominating xp and gold bonus. I consider poaching to be fine because it shows us what other people really want. There is nothing wrong with my friends or guild mates who love themselves more than love me. The only reason people can get pissed off by poaching would be one of the following:

(1) the pissed off people treat their friends merely as means.
(2) poaching causes unavoidable harassment ( which can rarely happen in this game since people can always delete unwanted mails).

Quote:

In a competitive setting where progress speed is limited and growth potential is limitless, people at top will have less problem being cool than underdogs who want to take them out. There is no fundamental difference between Libertines and Legacy expect one had a head start. legacy needs the additional boost to catch up with Libertines and Libertines don't want that happen. Nobody says anyone is wrong or what because those two guilds are exactly the same. If Legacy is the top guild with a good lead, do you expect them to use aggressive recruitment method? Or do you think they will be all buddy and friendly like Libertines? Would Libertines do the same thing Legacy has done if their 1st rank position is not secured? One cannot give certain answers to those question because nothing is 100% certain in game or life.

Last edited by cc0430; 04-22-2010 at 01:53 AM.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:20 AM
Dummy

Default In dearest recognition to this thread..

In recognition of this thread, I made a signature pic. Enjoy. =)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Opinion Banner.jpg (33.7 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Tyranny; 04-22-2010 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Sig pic wasn't showing, now is
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyranny For This Useful Post:
cc0430 (04-22-2010), Ejayrazz (04-22-2010)
Closed Thread