Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 8 > Small Talk

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2013, 09:57 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Send a message via Skype™ to Justin Ninja

I don't think it hurt our guild that much when I took a break from the game. I passed leadership to Greyracer and he kept the guild going while I was away. I just didn't have the time to do my thirst like I used to and do today. I've noticed that in this game people stop playing.. A LOT. As long as you stay with a server, eventually you will rank up, as helpless as it seems right now.

I know we are at rank 9 and have been stuck here, but we bounced around from 21-31 last year and we just kept on climbing and now we're in 9th. SoD may seem unstoppable now, but some of their members will be tired of being 17th place and stuck on the same old dungeon and no change happening whatsoever with their character. Now number 18 and 19 and so on raise another rank when they increase in strength and 17 stays the same and gets passed up.

TL;DR As futile as it seems now you will rise in this game as long as you just keep playing.

btw this is Hidden Blade on s8.

Last edited by Justin Ninja; 07-18-2013 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Changed colon in TL;DR to a semi-colon to prevent an emoticon.