Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Strategy & Tactics

Notices

Old 04-17-2010, 02:52 PM
Sheep

One of my Guilds members tried and failed. As leader I assumed it only worked for Leaders and Officers. I guess that's what I get for assuming.
Old 04-17-2010, 04:10 PM
Adventurer

Thanks for this. I didn't know about the "/act" command.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi View Post
One of my Guilds members tried and failed. As leader I assumed it only worked for Leaders and Officers. I guess that's what I get for assuming.
When you make an assumption you get me to...no, wait. You partition your thoughts with...there's a trick here. I used to know it. Something about a llama, I think. Aw, screw it. I'm going to eat cookies.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell
Read the Shakes & Fidget comics translated into English!
Sprechen sie Deutsche? New German comics here
Old 04-17-2010, 05:55 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi View Post
No clue why. Maybe they have to be in the guild long enough to get that info, sort of like how you have to be in the guild 24 hours to fight? Maybe they mistyped something?
Old 05-26-2010, 05:07 PM
Dummy

When I use the /act a couple of guildies have " :-( " instead of the last time they logged in. I am assuming it means they haven't logged in, in XX days. Is that correct and what is the time frame?

Last edited by Ozze; 05-26-2010 at 05:08 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:11 PM
Blacksmith

The last time I got those it happened right after the server went down for a bit. when I got back on everyone who was not on had one of those faces and then as people logged back on it was replaced as dates.
I have a member right now in my guild who has one I was out of town this weekend and when I got back they had one of those smiles so I assumed that the server went down sometime while I was away. But it could also be a time thing. Like this person has not logged on in over a week.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:26 PM
Adventurer

Yeah, there was another server maintenance on Friday. The little sad face :-( just means that the server doesn't know when that person last logged in (like when things get reset during server maintenance). We've also got someone who hasn't logged in since the maintenance before that (May 11th I think).

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell
Read the Shakes & Fidget comics translated into English!
Sprechen sie Deutsche? New German comics here
Old 05-26-2010, 05:27 PM
Adventurer

The time goes back to the last update/ maintenance (NOT the backups which result in a short server cutoff at 4 o'clock in the morning).
Old 05-26-2010, 07:49 PM
Supreme Adventurer

The sad face is also present when they haven't logged in for a week or more.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:05 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaidah View Post
Yeah, there was another server maintenance on Friday. The little sad face :-( just means that the server doesn't know when that person last logged in (like when things get reset during server maintenance). We've also got someone who hasn't logged in since the maintenance before that (May 11th I think).
Wow, you are all nicer then us, we do not let someone go more then a day without logging on before possibly getting the boot unless they have set up arrangements with us ahead of time...
Old 06-22-2011, 08:39 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Cool guild commands

i know an other guild command:
/sysblink off
or
/sysblink on