Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 04-05-2014, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaFig View Post
I agree mushrooms AND gold should be transferable within the guild -- but set limitations.

For example you should be limited to send no more than 5 mushrooms per day (or 10 per week)
and not allowed to receive more than 5 mushrooms per day (or 10 per week).

Gold should be limited to a percentage of the receiving user's level, with per-day and per-week limitations.
These examples of limitations will mitigate aforementioned 'cheat-like' looting / hoarding.

Otherwise have a 'gift card' weekend to find a gift card worth 5 mushrooms in a quest
and be able to send to a guild team player through the S&F email system
-- or a gift card for 15 to the guild itself for only loading the catapult.
I agree they should have a way to transfer shrooms to other BUT here is the problem. Ok I have x number of shrooms and I go on vacation I have someone sit for me for 2 weeks in that time even with say a 5 shrooms a day limit I lost 70 shrooms cause person I had sit for me sent them to him. and if he has friends he wants to send some to it could wipe me out.

Only way it could work and I can't see them doing it is to password protect sending shrooms.

As for gold that will nor should ever happen it would lower leveled players to over powered even if u were to limit the gold a player received. Too much work and coding so that said player didn't get full amount of gold from everyone in the guild.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 07-21-2014, 10:26 AM
Mushroom Collector

It's only a problem if the dude "sitting" for you is not trust-worthy. Make sure you don't give reign of your character to just anyone. Or you get what you get.

I don't understand your response about gold. Please detail.
Old 07-21-2014, 03:22 PM

Ok to explain about giving gold example you have a toon say level 250 and you rarn from guard duty questing etc about 40 million gold a day your friend who just started is level 30 earns say about 3000 gold a day so if you were allowed to say give 1 million gold a day it doesn't really hut you any but you just made a super strong level 30 toon cause there is no way a level 30 can earn that much in months let alone 1 day.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz