Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions > Character Advice

Notices

Character Advice Need help building your avatar? You've come to the right place.

Old 07-15-2011, 09:33 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Default Warrior vs Mage Question

My character is a warrior. I'm trying to understand how the stats work and i think if someone has an answere to this it will really help me understand.

If my warrior character is going up against a mage character which sheild would be better to equip? both are 25% block.

Constitution 11, Intelligence 11

or

Intelligence 22
Old 07-15-2011, 10:52 AM
Wannabe Griffin

Send a message via Skype™ to Justin Ninja

Well, the block chance doesn't matter because mages cancel the block and evade chance that warriors and scouts have respectively. But if you go with the 22 int. over 11 int. you will reduce the mages attack by more, but if you stay with the 11 con. you will have more health and that is against any player not just mages. So its your call, I'm just giving you the facts.
Old 07-16-2011, 09:21 AM
Adventurer

Teh simple answer is that high Primary Damage stat helps you beat your own class (ie. High Str helps a Warrior beat a Warrior) and Primary = Con helps beat the other two classes (ie. Str = Con helps a Warrior beat Mages and Scouts).

For a Warrior, Int helps reduce Mage damage, but it is 1/2 as effective as Constitution, so the real answer to your question is option 3: Con = 22. But you only have the two choices. Use the Int=Con=11 because it is slightly more effective. But look for Con and Str items, not enemy stat weapons. They're just not as effective.