Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 10-07-2010, 04:32 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabRat View Post
You can get 50 levels by buying, and 50 levels by dungeon victories (automatically). If I understood correctly, the number of levels gained by dungeon raids does not effect the costs of the 50 other levels.
so the cost wont change until you have maxed it out in terms of buying?
Old 10-07-2010, 04:50 PM
Adventurer

As far as I understood it it works like that:
Whenever you BUY a level for a feature, the costs (as displayed below the respective features) will go up as it always did.
When you GAIN an upgrade, the level of the feature will go up, but not the cost.
Both effects can be interlaced.

Example:
- You have level 25 in treasure. The costs for another upgrade would be those for level 26.
- Alternate scenario from the same starting point: You have level 25 in Treasure. Now you are lucky in the guild dungeons and gain 2 levels to the feature - so you have now level 27. Yet, an upgrade by another level would cost as much as upgrading to level 26, not to 28.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Truffle Shuffler

I have a question? Will the guild dungeons will have the waiting time for your members to get ready like guild wars or will it just go without having to wait?
Old 10-07-2010, 04:53 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Prower View Post
I have a question? Will the guild dungeons will have the waiting time for your members to get ready like guild wars or will it just go without having to wait?
I think it will like a guild battle
Old 10-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Adventurer

Exactly. 10 Hours to sign up.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabRat View Post
1. Each level consists of several monsters (I think 10-15), followed by a special boss - so there are 50 bosses. And all monsters of one level have to be defeated by the participants (like in a guild war).

2. A victory will be rewarded with (a) experience points for every guild member who joined the fight and (b) all three guild features automatically gaining 1 level (= 2% for Instructor and Treasure).

3. The same as for guild wars: 10 hours to click the button, and after a raid there's a cooldown of 1.5 hours. And a raid can only be started INSTEAD of an attack on another guild, you can't have both at the same time.
All correct.

Attacking the first guild dungeon costs 106k gold as stated in the German forum. So it´s far more expensive than a guild battle.

Some guilds may have stored a million of but for my guild (top 100 on a German server) it is horribly expensive. We are that poor.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 10-07-2010, 05:00 PM
Adventurer

Okay, completely removing my speculation.

Ick... don't like that you have to choose Guild War or Guild Dungeon. 8(

Clarification please:

Guild Advancement: Has your guild been saving and for a rainy day? Put them to good use as you work your way to level 100 for all guild attributes! As an added bonus, guilds that down dungeon bosses will be given a free level for each attribute as part of the reward.

However, LabRat's info contradicts this, suggesting shrooms and gold still cap at 50 for all attributes.

Can we spend shrooms on raising guild attributes past 50?

Since a few of my guildmates donated shrooms based on the Patch announcement, we're going to be very angry if it turns out the Patch Announcement was not accurate.
Time of Death: 17:32 PDT November 14, 2011
It has passed into Myth and Legend.

http://zombunny.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=236408

Last edited by Charista; 10-07-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Adventurer

Mmm... mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, updates, yay! On the other hand, I'm a bit concerned about the effects the guild bonuses especially have on an already-existing server. On a new one, everyone starting equally, that wouldn't at all be an issue. On one where there already are super-guilds formed...

Meh. I'll take the updates anyway. Die, dungeon bosses, die!

Last edited by Dweomer; 10-07-2010 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Typo.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Supreme Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charista View Post
Can we spend shrooms on raising guild attributes past 50?

Since a few of my guildmates donated shrooms based on the Patch announcement, we're going to be very angry if it turns out the Patch Announcement was not accurate.
That is pretty much what I was asking. The way I read LabRat's answer was that you can buy 50 levels at the current costs, and then get 50 for free. But, some may not want to wait for the freebies and buy them instead. You were not the only one to read the announcement that way, Charista. Almost all of Zombunny that I have talked with, has been asking the same question with the same concerns.

The announcement does indeed make it sound like we will be able to use gold and mushrooms to raise our bonuses past level 50 with gold and/or mushrooms.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Adventurer

Bullbound! We agree on something! Yay!

Is that a first?
Time of Death: 17:32 PDT November 14, 2011
It has passed into Myth and Legend.

http://zombunny.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=236408