Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > Server 8 > Alliances & Mergers

Notices

Old 05-30-2012, 07:17 PM
Truffle Shuffler

Thumbs up The Holy Order Alliance

The HOLY Order is looking for allies. The list below will update by me every time a guild chooses to accept the Treaty Of Peace. If Interested PM Me!

TREATY:

Old 05-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Voluntary Forum Moderator

What are the terms/benefits of an Alliance with the Holy Order?
Old 05-31-2012, 08:46 AM
Truffle Shuffler

Smile

Terms:All alliances allied MUST not attack the alliance at all but MAY attack other guilds allied with The Holy Order as LONG as it does NOT interfere with the alliance. Terms last for 1 month-3 months but can be canceled in a Real Life situation or any other great excuses.
Benefits:Every month any guild allied with us MUST send us a progress report of how their guild is doing and every single guild allied HAS to do this,not optional. But we will send the guilds the same thing.And if you have trouble with something you can PM our guild and we can arrange either a ingame mail conversation or a rizon IRC chat.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:55 PM
Blacksmith

The more 'musts' and 'must nots' and 'cannots' there is for any agreement, the less attractive the deal becomes.

The way I see it, prohibiting guilds to attack one another simply removes another source of exp for each guild in that alliance. The result? A bunch of guilds that level up slower than those guilds that aren't part of the alliance and are free to attack whoever they want, whenever they want, every time the option is available.

The only 'benefit' I saw here is a report of the guilds' progresses, which from my viewpoint as the guild leader, is another homework assignment I have to keep up with, when I may or may not really be interested in how another guild is doing. And if I am, would I be interested in an exhaustive detailed analysis of that guild? On top of that, I have real life to attend to. I'm not going to sacrifice my time studying for important exams for this.

This alliance thing needs some serious revisions, quite frankly, unless your goal is to hurt more than help. A possible modification may be to focus instead on guild upgrades/guild dungeons, instead of guild information, since knowledge about how a guild is doing isn't really going to help anyone. You may as well read the New York Times and send summaries of articles from it instead, at least NYT will have some practical use. And don't worry about including guild attacks into your contract such as who to attack and who not to attack. Let the guilds take care of themselves on things like these.

Instead, send your highest leveled members other weaker guilds in the alliance to help upgrade their facilities and also beat dungeons so they can level faster.

My best bottom line suggestion is to come up with something that benefits people as much as possible without making it into a job for them.

Last edited by Jengas; 05-31-2012 at 02:58 PM.