Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support

Notices

Old 11-10-2014, 04:16 PM
Sheep

Default catapult question

Just out of curiosity, has it happened to anyone else that not all the catapult mushrooms launch? We put two in today just for kicks, and only one went off... of course we, er, didn't quite get through their whole guild :cough: but we fought at least 20 of them so it's not like there wasn't time to launch the other... ?
Old 11-10-2014, 06:27 PM

of a guild of 20 I would think all would be used but possible for them not all to be launched. most random things in game is like using a 100 sided die. say for example catapult (I don't know the % but ill use a random number) give 15% chance of going off everytime a player is in the fight so 1st player rolls 22 no catapult he dies next player shows rolls gets 86 no catalpult keeps going ill say play 6 rolls a 5 get hit with the catapult. this goes on till all loaded catapults r used on a side or 1 side wins which ever comes first.

This all being said I would say abt 80-90% of the time ll usually get launched before 10 players come in to fight.

s3 s10 bobo baggins
s4 drittz
Old 11-13-2014, 06:15 PM
Sheep

Yeah, that's exactly why i ask - don't think I've ever seen the mushrooms NOT hit the first people in line.. which is why i think most people have quit using them. I just loaded them for the heck of it cos they would have just sat there otherwise... ended up watching the battle 3 times wondering if I'd missed something! Oh well, just curious if that was a change I'd missed...