Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 06-21-2016, 02:38 PM
Community Manager

A birthday event is a unique event. It does NOT count as a gold event and/or epic event and/or forest rarity event and/or XP event BUT is something different. If an egg can only be found during gold events you will NOT be able to find it during birthday events.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 06-21-2016, 03:05 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
A birthday event is a unique event. It does NOT count as a gold event and/or epic event and/or forest rarity event and/or XP event BUT is something different. If an egg can only be found during gold events you will NOT be able to find it during birthday events.
ok so in this case, the Gold Event will be skipped or pushed out a week?

I'll start leveling Dragopyr instead of waiting for Mantiflame (Mushroom)

Last edited by BMWGuinness; 06-21-2016 at 03:07 PM.
Old 06-21-2016, 03:34 PM
Blacksmith

When are you going to show your pet collection BMW? I sure would like to see it.
Old 06-21-2016, 04:11 PM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
ok so in this case, the Gold Event will be skipped or pushed out a week?

I'll start leveling Dragopyr instead of waiting for Mantiflame (Mushroom)
The gold event will be skipped. I checked the last year events in the forum and this is what happened:
- Birthday event replaced the gold event and was followed by mushroom event
- Christmas event replaced the XP event and was followed by epic event.

Bad news for the guys aiming at Armoruck - they will not only miss it this weekend, but they will not be able to find it in the next 32 days.

I will also start developing Dragopyr - I already fed him today and I still have 8 more strawberries that I had prepared for Mantiflame. If Dragopyr reaches level 40 before I get Mantiflame, I may not change it at all.

I am a little disappointed I will not get Luchtablong this weekend, but he is really a strong pet that is worth waiting.
Old 06-21-2016, 04:15 PM
Fidget's Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku View Post
When are you going to show your pet collection BMW? I sure would like to see it.
your wish is granted
The Following User Says Thank You to BMWGuinness For This Useful Post:
Xs3roN (06-23-2016)
Old 06-24-2016, 02:37 PM
Stable Boy

The modest collection of a non-shroomer:

Water: beat habitat 11 with level 69 ocodile. Knew I couldn't beat habitat 13 with it, ever, so I switched over to Seapard because pet 12 is off limits until September.
Light: beat habitat 9 at level 49 (accidentally leveled it again after starting on Lampcess). Just beat habitat 12 with Lampcess today after 5 or 6 failed attempts. Scouts are a huge pain for Lampcess.
Earth: Similar story to light except that I was more eager to stop relying on Mamoton because of his poor stat growth. Also beat habitat 12 with Boaringg today (but on my first try).
Shadow: Beat habitat 6 with a level 27 Slurp. Was eager to stop leveling a tier 1 pet so I switched to Jackobu rather than wait for the next available pet (Petdacat at the time). I leveled Jackobu until I was able to beat habitat 13. Now I'm working on that one.
Fire: Knew I couldn't beat habitat 13 with Pyrophibus so I switched over to Birblazey as soon as I beat it.

My overall feeling is that it was nice to not switch over to a new pet for all pets at the same time. Switching pets at different times has meant that I've been able to use my "weaker" pet collections against the weaker opponents I fight, while using my most powerful pet collections to fight the hardest pet battles.

i.e. right now, water is my weakest pet collection because Ocodile is only level 69, while many people I fight have level 80-100 starter pets. I save that one for a weaker fight, i.e. somebody with a level 60 pet. Meanwhile, my jackobu is as strong as he'll ever be, and wins 100% of his fights against level 90-100 starter pets. Once I can get my light/earth pets up to level 70-80 they'll replace jackobu as the strongest pets in my collection.

Last edited by Huscarl; 06-24-2016 at 02:45 PM.
Old 06-24-2016, 04:19 PM
Community Manager

Nice and unusual strategy not upgrading Smaponyck and waiting for Boaringg. Pretty cool actually. Let's see how far you can go.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager
leander@playa-support.com

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 06-25-2016, 01:41 PM
Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Nice and unusual strategy not upgrading Smaponyck and waiting for Boaringg. Pretty cool actually. Let's see how far you can go.
I leveled smapyponk to level 47, then jumped to borring, who at level 100 was able to open up to level 15. He's been my go to pet for some time, but is now vulnerable to people who have # 10 or above pets at level 90 or above. Now leveling libeatzup, currently at 23. It'll be several weeks before he's any help.

Last edited by spiny norman; 06-26-2016 at 01:58 PM.
Old 06-26-2016, 02:23 AM
Blacksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sersemina View Post
...I will probably not be able to beat Luchtablong before June 25-th...
One day late for my prediction (could have gotten him yesterday, but I decided not to waste 50+ mushrooms).

Old 06-26-2016, 03:25 AM
Blacksmith

Here is my current fire situation:

Do you think Peppryon is able to defeat Humbuzzish?

Last edited by goku; 06-26-2016 at 08:59 AM.